This model measures solutions of low concentration up to 2% at an extremely high accuracy level of ±0.005%. It is recommended for such samples as unsweetened tea and surfactants.
2 types of solutions – distilled water as the standard solution and the sample liquid to be measured – are injected into the instrument with syringes.
By using a standard solution other than distilled water, solutions of higher concentration can also be measured.
|Method of measurement||Differential optical refraction|
|Measurement Range||0.000 to 2.000% in concentration (for sucrose solution)
It is possible to measure samples with refractive index up to 1.50 (nD) by reference solutuion. (Samples must be low in viscosity.)
|Resolution||Brix : 0.001%|
|Measurement Accuracy||Brix : ±0.005 (In the case of measurement of sucrose solution (0 to 2%) at 30°C)|
|Temperature control range||Between 5°C and 10°C above ambient temperature; up to 40°C
*Heating only (no cooling)
|Ambient Temperature||10 to 30°C|
|Power Supply||AC100V to 240V, 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions & Weight||36×35×14cm, 5.8kg
(Main Unit only)
|Output terminals||• Digital Printer DP-63 or DP-AD (Optional)
· Digital Printer DP-63 (Thermal printer) : Cat.No.3118
· Digital printer DP-AD (Dot matrix printer) : Cat.No.3123
· 0.25% Sucrose (±0.005%) : RE-11025D
· 0.50% Sucrose (±0.005%) : RE-11050D
· 1.00% Sucrose (±0.005%) : RE-11100D
· Printer paper (regular) for Thermal printer : RE-8412
· Printer paper for Dot matrix printer : RE-89403
· Ribbon cassette : RE-89402